ABOUT
Welcome to The Deep South. This is a comic strip where works of art are ripped out of context and then transported into the deep south. No animals were hurt in the course of writing this comic strip.
 
THE AUTHOR
The author created this comic strip mostly because he was bored. Homophobia has been the topic of late. But rest assured, when he gets the energy to get off the mental couch, he will tackle more serious issues like Donald Trump's comb-over. You can read more about him at No Milk Please.

Recently at No Milk Please....
 
DISCLAIMER
Don't be so vain. You probably think this comic strip is about you, don't you, don't you? The Deep South is that state of mind where ignorance, small-mindedness or Strom Thurmond resides. It is not about your state unless you're one of those states that thinks marriage needs to be "defended" from gays instead of Britney Spears, then yes, this is so absolutely about you.
 
 
ARCHIVES
 
 
 

 
 

Finally! People are realizing that I am not a 'one-hit wonder.' The Bible is not my only masterpiece... I don't understand why man thinks that I would stop writing and giving inspiration... My Word is Living, which means that it does not give only one meaning.  People are inspired because my Words fit their individual needs! Mel Gibson is a homophobe but that doesn't mean I can't use him to give my message to man through this movie... Through the millenia, I have inspired so many works that are just as important as the Bible!
'Roots,' Beethoven's 5th Symphony, 'Citizen Kane.' I am also particularly proud of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer!'  And who do you think put Heather Locklear in 'Melrose Place'?   And even though I am kinda embarrassed to say it, I also inspired 'Touched by An Angel'.  I am wherever there is inspiration! My Divine Hand can be seen in such reality shows like 'Survivor' and 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,' inspiring people everywhere!  Right now, I'm enjoying writing 'The O.C.' but I may have to leave it soon... I am going to work on inspiring the next Harry Potter book!
The Deep South (c) 2004 Paul G

Image Source:
"Creation of Adam" by Michelangelo

Inspired by:
"God, the Screenwriter"
visit no milk pleaseposted by No Milk Please | 2/26/2004 | | | LINK |

Google